[TYPO3-english] RealUrl - Multi Domain Single Tree - Language Menu Problem

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 25 14:46:10 CET 2010

hi stefan

coming back to you here in your 'thread' ;)
I had the same problem with my langmenu as you have. and as noted in
the other 'thread' it workz for me now without your patch.

I had exactly the same langmenu as you have, and narrowed it down to just

*************
lib.langnav = COA
lib.langnav {

	10 = HMENU
	10 {

		special = language
		special.value = 0,1
		special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0

		1 = TMENU
		1 {
			noBlur = 1
			NO {

				stdWrap.override = DE || EN
				ATagParams = title="zur deutschen Version wechseln" || class="last"
title="switch to the english version"

			}

		}

	}

}
*************

and as ilya explained to me in a
'realurl-domain-2-lang-parameter-setup' it doesnt need the whole
typolink stuff anymore.
as explained in the other thread, that workz for me without yr diff-patch.

rgds,
guido

On 2010-01-22 17:19:33 +0100, Stefan Isak <stefanisak at googlemail.com> said:

> Hey,
>
> for anybody with similar problems:
> Looks like this bug: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10774
>
> I provided a new patch file class.tx_realurl_2.diff
>
> Stefan
>
> On 20.01.2010, at 13:13, Stefan Isak wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> using RealUrl 1.7.0 and TYPO3 4.3.1 in a single tree multi domain
>> setup, leaves a problem concerning the language menu I can't solve  yet.
>>
>> What I did:
>> RealUrl setup for separate language domains as it is described by
>> Dmitry:
>> http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/realurl-separate-language-domains-in-an-easy-way.html

So