[TYPO3-english] cooluri is not working inside subfolder.

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Jan 22 09:11:29 CET 2010

Jan Bednarik wrote:
> What about the rest of my questions? If you want help, you gotta help
> me out too.

Oh yes, here are the information

1] The first page is the root page and it is displayed properly

2] If I click on any link on the root page it shows error 404

3] page not found handling is configured at CoolUriConf.xml

````````
<status>HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found</status>
//<mydomain> is replace by original domain name

4]  No cache at  *CoolURIs' project's LinkManager* section

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

--
জয়দীপ বক্সী