[TYPO3-english] Power Extension Manager: paypal buttons in backend

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:52:03 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-01-20 14:38:53 +0200, Denyerec said:
> Whilst paying for features seems to go against the 'mission statement'
> of TYPO3, I

"TYPO3" is not the same as "TYPO3 extension". While you can get TYPO3
for free, you may need to pay to get some extensions (private or
developed specially for you).

I see nothing wrong in the fact that some developers want payment for
their hard work. There is always a choice: if you do not like it, do
not use it :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.