[TYPO3-english] Upgraded to 4.2, having problems with RTE changes.

Cameron themselves at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:57:27 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Typo Three wrote:
>
>>  Try the following code above page = PAGE in your code
>> temp.headTemplate = TEXT
>> temp.headTemplate.value = <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="
>> path of your needed css file" />
>>

> 1. It looks like it is a site which uses automaketemplate, so
> temp.headTemplate is most likely filled with all the necessary header stuff
> already. Replacing this with a link to a single css file will probably not
> improve things, but only make things worse.
>
> 2. Please use your real name in this mailing list. (Unless you have legally
> changed your name to Typo Three ;-) )
>
> Regards, Jigal.

Wouldn't this only change the template for the front end, not the back end
where it needs to change? That said, I don't know where to change the
template for the back end either. I tried grepping for some of the strings I
find in the header of the page that has the RTE loaded, such as "function
jumpToUrl", and find that it's defined individually in about 20 different
places? Surely that's not right?