[TYPO3-english] Extension Repository: Many Extensions deleted?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Jan 18 17:41:31 CET 2010

Von:        Hauke Hain <newgrp at googlemail.com>
Gesendet:   Montag, 18. Januar 2010 17:10:42

> Hi,
>
> I have trouble to find many extensions.
> For example pagepath by Dmitry.
> There are so many extensions unavailable. Can you repeat this? Do you
> know why this happens?

Hi Hauke,

Seems that the Repository Offer is/was parsed again.
My own extension weren't found for a few minutes but are back again now,
pagepath from Dmitry is back again too.

I don't know if this is a general Process or if some Extensions were
filtered out i.e. for Security Reasons concerning the
http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/

Best Regards
David