[TYPO3-english] Extension Repository: Many Extensions deleted?

Virgil Huston vh at acqal.com
Mon Jan 18 17:48:58 CET 2010

Hauke,

Make sure you have "Enable extensions without review (basic security
check):" unchecked in the Extension Manager Settings,. If checked you will
get far fewer extensions found and many that have not been reviewed are
fine.

Best,
Virgil

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:41 AM, David Bruchmann <typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de

Virgil Huston
COO, Acqal Corporation - An Approved TYPO3 Agency for Support, Training, and
Website Migration
+1 (866) 924-8645 * +1 (404) 963-8850 x101 * Fax +1 (866) 275-7385
Read more at www.Acqal.com/blog