[TYPO3-english] no_cache=0

Mariella Baldussi mbaldussi at kidscantravel.com
Sun Jan 17 12:49:46 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to make typo3 send cache control headers (cache private) for some
of the pages of my typo3 website. I've disabled the no_cache flag in each
template of my tree. I've set the config.no_cache = 0 in the main, top most
template. I've set the flag SendCacheHeaders=1 in the main, top most
template.

The unmapped url returns a cache control:private header.

The mapped urls return the following header:

Cache Control: private

Pragma:no cache

Expires: 1981.

I use the realurl plugin.

My extensions aren't USER_INT.

I've run a search on all my extensions and none are set to no_cache=1

Any suggestions. I'm sure I've missed something basic.

Thanks in advance,

Here's my realurl init:

    'init' => array(

      'enableCHashCache' => true,