[TYPO3-english] RealURL - Exclude From Speaking URL Option - Am I misunderstanding?

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:19:08 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:29 AM, Christopher Torgalson
<bedlamhotel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I can't comment about the earlier parts of your question, but this
> part sounds like you're describing a bug with RealURL 1.7.0:
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13018
> --
> Christopher Torgalson
> http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

Hey Bedlam!

That bug report certainly describes the problem I see with the
Speaking URL Management view, but doesn't seem to be related to the
"Exclude From..." confusion. I got so tired last night I had to pack
in (IE, CSS and Sleep Deprivation still aren't a good combo, it
seems!) but I will resume my searching when I return home today.

Kindest regards,
Denyer

-------
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk