[TYPO3-english] cache question

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:35:29 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-01-14 19:34:47 +0200, La Farge Douglas said:
> On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:16 AM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Do you have any USER_INTs on the page?
>
> Yes, it turns out we do:
> includeLibs.notification = fileadmin/php/includeCheckExt.php
> page.1000 = USER_INT
> page.1000.userFunc = user_resource_notification->notify
>

> when I comment that out the cache's.
>
> How to work around so we can still include our php checking script?

Think of it. If you remove that "Pragma: no-cache", it means that your
page can be cached on proxies and on end–user computers. It is possible
that your server (and PHP script) will not be called at all. Are you
sure you really want it?

I would think of making an iframe with that script or making it as 1x1
pixel on the page.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.