[TYPO3-english] cache question

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Jan 14 18:34:47 CET 2010

On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:16 AM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On 2010-01-14 18:29:23 +0200, La Farge Douglas said:
>
>> I'm trying to solve a cache problem and I'm running out of ideas.
>> This is a typo3 4.2.10 site.
>> page.config.no_cache = 0
>> is set site wide and I've confirmed.
>
> Get rid of it. "0" is default value, so it is not necessary to have it in TS.

OK, it's gone. Actually it was commented out when we noticed the site not caching.

>> I've checked Info  cache and age and none of the no cache check boxesare checked.
>> yet when I do an mget -d  pragma: no-cache is reported.
>
> Do you have any USER_INTs on the page?

Yes, it turns out we do:
includeLibs.notification = fileadmin/php/includeCheckExt.php
page.1000 = USER_INT
page.1000.userFunc = user_resource_notification->notify

when I comment that out the cache's.

How to work around so we can still include our php checking script?

thank you,
doug