[TYPO3-english] tagpack: problems since upgrading to 0.12

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jan 11 11:08:28 CET 2010

> I have another small problem: although I required to enable tags for
> "pages" and "tt_news" only, through the TS code provided in my
> original posting (enabledRecords = pages,tt_news), the pi3 plugin
> includes also a block related to the tt_content table.
> By looking at the code it looks like that table is automatically
> appended to the list: can this by avoided anyhow?

tt_content is treated separately from the rest of the tables by the setting
enabledContent.xxx with xxx being one of the CE types.
So if you still get results form tt_content, you should check for these
settings in your TS template.

> For Joey: any news about the translation process for labels (see issue
> 5298)? I'm getting tired of adding the italian labels by hand every
> time a new release pops up.

Will take care of it with the next release - BTW: Can you send me your
current translation or is it still the same that was attached to the
bugtracker entry?

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian