[TYPO3-english] tagpack: problems since upgrading to 0.12

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Mon Jan 11 08:59:05 CET 2010

Dear Joey and Florian,
thanks for fixing the bug.

I have another small problem: although I required to enable tags for
"pages" and "tt_news" only, through the TS code provided in my original
posting (enabledRecords = pages,tt_news), the pi3 plugin includes also a
block related to the tt_content table.
By looking at the code it looks like that table is automatically appended
to the list: can this by avoided anyhow?

For Joey: any news about the translation process for labels (see issue
5298)? I'm getting tired of adding the italian labels by hand every time
a new release pops up.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,

Claudio