[TYPO3-english] tt_news LIST/LATEST linking question

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Sat Jan 9 20:23:50 CET 2010

Hi Lorenz,

Thanks for this little tutorial.  I think this will work.

I have this working to a point.  I'm stuck though...

Here's what I have:

###GENERIC_NEWTITLE###  in my template.

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
 data = tx_xmlttnewsimport_xmlunid,title
 newtitle = TEXT
 newtitle {
  field = generic_tx_xmlttnewsimport_xmlunid
  wrap = <a href="http://|" target="_blank"> test </a>
  required = 1
 }
}

According to the docs  I can use more than one tt_news data column.  In the above case I have the xmlunid properly populating.  I'm stuck on how to pull in the title from tt_news to replace 'test' in the URL.

thanks again...

regards,
doug