[TYPO3-english] Page browser

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Fri Jan 8 16:38:23 CET 2010

Tyler Kraft schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've used the pagebrowse extension (by Dmitry Dulepov) and it is very
> handy - but is there a way to use it outside of an extension? What I
> mean is there a way to use this extension with just a typoscript select?
>
> If not is there a plan to incorporate this anytime soon?
>
> Thanks
> Tyler

No,
it is designed as in (include-) extension for a Main-Extension,
this is written in the manual and it did take a while,
to realize the idea and the concept for this kind of solution

it is integrated inside the mnogosearch engine and working well,
if you install both locally

if you can read German or use a translator, you may read this here:
http://software.rde.de/693.html

otherwise look for cag_pagebrowser, this works fine standalone

check here:
http://www2.magnetbandmuseum.info/archiv-2005-2.html
(it is a German page for DLT drives)

Gert from Germany