[TYPO3-english] Saving pages in BE locks complete database

joachim rinck jorinck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:00:13 CET 2010

hmm. sorry for not beeing very helpful but i wonder: how large are the
cache-tables? is it possible to test if clearing the entire cache
solves the problem temporarily (i'm not sure if it is a good idea to
test this while the system is under heavy load, but probably it can be
testet during no-load times using something like ab to generate load
artificially) - background: i'm upon the lookout for occasional BE
slowness when cache tables are large. it doesn't lock up the FE though
in this case and also it's the other caching (framwork).