[TYPO3-english] Saving pages in BE locks complete database

Christopher Lörken lists at bytro.com
Mon Jan 4 20:02:26 CET 2010

Hi Dmitry and thanks for your answer. I'm well aware of InnoDB and your
performance tweak blog post ;)

InnoDB _is_ enabled on our server.
The following tables are InnoDB:

cache_hash
cache_imagesizes
cache_md5params
cache_pages
cache_pagesection
cache_typo3temp_log
fe_sessions
fe_session_data
sys_log

What confuses me a bit know is that table cache_extensions is _not_
InnoDB. I am pretty sure though that we did not change any defaults.

Can cache_extensions be the problem?

If no, what else?