[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and standard search

Axel Joensson a.joensson at web.de
Thu Feb 25 14:56:35 CET 2010

Hi once more,

Jan Bednarik <info at bednarik.org> wrote:

> If it didn't work at
> all, I'd understand, but this way... I don't know.

> Try to delete the link cache.
>
> I remember someone having such issue and the reason was that he didn't
> install the extension properly, he didn't submit the settings, saying
> that "L" is the language var and then pages were not translated.

Having reinstalled, I see you were right: Something went wrong in the
first installation, as not even the english names had been translated
(which I took for regular and changed em by hand ...). Now the english
names are translated automagically (not the japanese of course, which
would mean to expect a bit too much), and everything is consistent: The
english search form, which now correctly has the action "en/search.html"
also doesn't work anymore :-P

Anyway, how should it show any results, if it just calls itself by
simple name, instead of transferring search parameters, as defined by
"post". Anyone with an idea?

Regards
Axel