[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.2 - Installtoll Compare not completed when updating < 4.3.0(final) to 4.3.2

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Feb 24 04:10:52 CET 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Andreas Becker <ab.becker at web.de>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2010 03:43:53
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.typo3.org>
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.2 - Installtoll Compare not
completed	when updating < 4.3.0(final) to 4.3.2
> Hi
>
> we are having a problem when doing the compare from Versions below
> 4.3.0(final) to 4.3.2.
>
> We run finally the compare but it does not write all "Changing fields" alter
> commands and not "Add table"
>
> Copy pasting the "Changing fields" sql into phpmyadmin-sql and running it
> from there is working but when recalling the installtool it shows that
> nothing has been written even it has been already processed via phpmyadmin
>
> Running "Add tables" command in phpmyadmin we receive an error message as no
> column is existing in the sql but there should be at least one.
>
> CREATE TABLE sys_dmail (
> KEY ssed ( scheduled , scheduled_end , deleted )
> );
>
> *MySQL said: *[image:
> Documentation]<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/error-messages-server.html>
> #1113 - A table must have at least 1 column
>
> ----------------
>
> Updating Versions 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 works fine!
>
> Andi

Hi Andi,

have a look at the table sys_dmail on
https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/direct_mail/current/info/ext_tables.sql/

there are many columns that seem being missed in your table sys_dmail.
So in Extension Manager first click on direct_mail and see if there are
options to update the extension-tables.

Best Regards
David