[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.2 - Installtoll Compare not completed when updating < 4.3.0(final) to 4.3.2

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Feb 24 03:43:53 CET 2010

Hi

we are having a problem when doing the compare from Versions below
4.3.0(final) to 4.3.2.

We run finally the compare but it does not write all "Changing fields" alter
commands and not "Add table"

Copy pasting the "Changing fields" sql into phpmyadmin-sql and running it
from there is working but when recalling the installtool it shows that
nothing has been written even it has been already processed via phpmyadmin

Running "Add tables" command in phpmyadmin we receive an error message as no
column is existing in the sql but there should be at least one.

CREATE TABLE sys_dmail (
KEY ssed ( scheduled , scheduled_end , deleted )
);

Documentation]<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/error-messages-server.html>
#1113 - A table must have at least 1 column