[TYPO3-english] How to hide Flexform fields for BE users?

Bernard Munslow bernard.munslow at iws.es
Thu Feb 18 16:07:15 CET 2010

Jigal van Hemert escribió:
> Bernard Munslow wrote:
>> How can I hide fields in a BE form when they come from a flexform?
>>
>> (so that editors can't see them)
>
> Use displayCond (e.g. HIDE_FOR_NON_ADMINS) in the flexform [1].
>
> [1]
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.2.0/view/4/2/#id4256737
>

> --
> Jigal van Hemert.

Thank you very much for your answer Jigal.

The problem is that this statement hides the whole flexform, and I only
want to hide specific fields.  (It'd be great to define them as
'Allow-exclude' fields and choose the one you want when editing Access
Lists in a BEGroup's permissions.  I've tried using the tag
<exclude>1</exclude> but it won't work...

.- Bernard