[TYPO3-english] Backend problems after update to 4.3.1.

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 16 18:41:14 CET 2010

Hi,

Menno Appelhof wrote:
> When I checked the server error logs there was a notification that the
> CHMOD settings were not correct and it caused an SoftException in
> Application.cpp:564, followed by a Premature end of script headers:
> index.php.
(...)
> Strangely according to the install script all settings were ok. Maybe
> something for the developers to look into and have the wrong settings
> set to ERROR in the install script.

Please submit a bug report on bugs.typo3.org, complete with the
modifications to the settings you needed to make. The bug tracker is the
place where the core developers will look, while a posting on a general
list such as this might get lost between all other messages.

Regards,
--
Jigal van Hemert.