[TYPO3-english] Saving pages in BE locks complete database

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Feb 15 17:16:45 CET 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Christopher Lörken <lists at bytro.com>
Gesendet:   Montag, 4. Januar 2010 16:52:35
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english]  Saving pages in BE locks complete database
> Hello everyone,
>
> we have the problem that saving anything like pages or page content in
> the backend oftentimes results in complete database deadlocks. This
> happens very reproducible when the page is under a load like 40-50
> requests per second.

Hi,

I had this behavior 14-15 month ago and changed
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['lockingMode'] to 'disable';
In Installtool you can verify the options you can set there - the
default value wasn't 'disable' at this time, for the current versions I
don't know.
The Option 'disable' isn't the best but read here:

I created a thread in the bugtracker for that:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9968

Best Regards
David