[TYPO3-english] cooluri sitemap.xml results “Page not found”

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Feb 15 16:03:29 CET 2010

Dear list,

I have uninstalled realurl and installed cooluri at a site. Typo3 4.3.1 and cooluri 1.0.16
The urls are working fine. But the sitemap.xml which was working before now
results in  “Page not found”. As per document I already have following at Cooluri.conf

````````````
  <valuemap>
      <parameter>type</parameter>
      <value key="sitemap.xml">776</value>
      </valuemap>
``````````````````

even I also done the

``````````````````
URI:sitemap.xmlParameters:type=776Sticky:select this checkbox
``````````

at New Link section. Obviously I have "deleted the cached link and start again" from the cooluri section. But still no success with sitemap.xml :-(

My .htaccess is

#typo3 rewrite rules
 # Stop rewrite processing if we are in the typo3/ directory
RewriteRule ^(typo3/|t3lib/|tslib/|fileadmin/|typo3conf/|typo3temp/|uploads/|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico) - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php [L]