[TYPO3-english] sr_email_subscribe with sr_freecap: ###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_captcha_response###

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Mon Feb 15 13:31:15 CET 2010

Hi there

I included a captcha to my existing sr_email_subscribe form according
the manual:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feu
ser_register/2.5.24/view/1/5/#id2496547

Almost everything works fine except the error message if the captcha
code isn't entered correctly:

###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_captcha_response### is replaced by "invalid!"
(language: German)

I tried inserting the language label by Typoscript

plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.evalErrors_captcha_respons
e = lalalaa

and even in the l10n locallang file but it won't work.

As I ran out of ideas maybe someone of this nice support group ;-) could
help.

Thanks,

Lorenz