[TYPO3-english] linkhandler and typo3 4.3.1

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Thu Feb 11 17:24:31 CET 2010

I need urgent help with extension linkhandler and Typo3 4.3.1

I've

-          installed the extension

-          added the static TS

-          added to my home page TSCONFIG:

RTE.default.tx_linkhandler {

            tt_news {

                        label = News

                        listTables = tt_news

                        onlyPids = 1

                        onlyPids.recursive = 1

                        forceLink = 1

            }

}

mod.tx_linkhandler {

            tt_news {

                        label = News

                        listTables = tt_news

                        onlyPids = 1

                        onlyPids.recursive = 1

                        forceLink = 1

            }

}

 -added to TS Setup:

plugin.tx_linkhandler {

            tt_news {

                        # force link generation also when the tt_news
record are hidden or deleted

                        forceLink = 0

                                   # typolink settings

                        parameter        = {$linkhandler.newsSinglePid}

                        additionalParams =
&tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}

                        additionalParams.insertData = 1

                        useCacheHash = 1

            }

}

But... no link is present !!! I also tried to download the last version
from forge (1.0.2) but no luck, links are never rendered in FE

On another T3 4.3.1 installation, on which I installed directly the last
version, links are like this:

Please, could someone help me?

Thanks

Riccardo De Contardi - Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita connesse all'indebito utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.