[TYPO3-english] Can I make usernames case-insensitive for felogin?

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 10 22:48:03 CET 2010

Hi,

The question has been asked, but I can't find any answers:
Is it possible to make the usernames for felogin case-insensitive? We encounter
regular login problems because people don't use exactly the same capitals
consistently. It would be nice if the username just wouldn't bother about that....

I think it would be a great usability improvement to add case-insensitive
usernames as an option. It looks like the actual username check doesn't happen
in the extension felogin (or did I miss something?). Some pointers for where to
look in the code are welcome.

Thanks,
Loek