[TYPO3-english] SSO + kerberos

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed Feb 10 11:41:46 CET 2010

Hi Ralf,

thank you very much for your answer.

We'd like to move from NTLM to Kerberos (or another SSO system) due to a
problem with the NTLM apache module.

The problem is that sometimes apache stops to provide the page to the
browser. It's completely random: at a point, when we click on a link,
apache doesn't reply with the result page. We have to do a reload of
apache and then it starts to work correctly again.

Did you experience the same problem? We didn't experience any
performance problem but this problem is even worse :-(

Regards,
Mauro