[TYPO3-english] OpenID users: did you have login problems?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:22:24 CET 2010

Hi guys!

I am researching random OpenID login problems. Usually login succeedes
but sometimes fails. TYPO3 shows "session timeout" message in case of
failure. Notice that error message is not a default "login failed" but
a "session time". This is a very important sympthom! The OpenID server
in use is SimpleID versions from 0.6.0 to 0.7.1.

Did anyone else experience such random login problems when using TYPO3
OpenID with any server software? Even if you didn't, please, reply to
this thread and say "all is ok". If you did, please, describe how you
fought it. This will help me to find out if it is a error in the
library we use inside TYPO3 or it is a error on the server side.

Thanks in advance for your help to TYPO3!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core team member / TYPO3 security team member