[TYPO3-english] feeditadvance and custom records

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:40:34 CET 2010

Hi all!
This is my situation:
I create a my extension where is possible to create records in a table.
On my site I have a list view and a detail view.
The records of my extension are stored in different sysfolder.
My beuser could edit the records from frontend: I set him to have access on
the detail view and only on one storage folder.

My problem is that if a user access the detail page with a records of a
different storage folder, he could editing anyway.

Is possibile to limit the editing only to the authorized storage? or I wrong
some setting?

I hope to explain me.

Thanks
Roberto