[TYPO3-english] Time based pulishing

Rohit Vachhani rohit.vi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 11:10:36 CET 2010

Hi All,

I have recently installed Typo3 4.3 and was looking for a way to have time
based publishing. There is an option for adding time in content access tab
but no time. I had installed date2cal extension, it allows to add time but
content is not published on the assigned time.

I have tried to look for a solution over the Internet but could not find
any. Request to please let me know if there is an option for adding time for
content publishing as this is one of the key factors.

Thanks and regards,
Rohit