[TYPO3-english] Powermail : add select field to form wich is filled with value from fe_users table

Sebastiaan de Jonge dejonge at redkiwi.nl
Fri Feb 5 17:19:26 CET 2010

Hey Jochem,

If it's not possible like this, a workaround would be to create your
field with TypoScript. That way you can pre-fill and pre-select anything
:-)
Haven't tried to fill prefill a select box before, but everything is
possible..

The user data is already available in TSFE:fe_user|user|XX ..

Kind regards,

Sebastiaan de Jonge
http://sebastiaandejonge.com