[TYPO3-english] Change label in filelinks

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Wed Feb 3 18:57:58 CET 2010

No luck with this bit of code. Any other suggestions?

On a somewhat related note, I tend to think TYPO3 would be much easier to
code for if the TSRef properties hierarchy had better documentation. It is
not at all easy to find the chain to a specific TypoScript property or
function.

James Corell, Programmer
EPCS
Websites That Work!