[TYPO3-english] Change label in filelinks

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 3 15:18:56 CET 2010

James Corell wrote:
> <A HREF="link">File Name</A>
>
> Description
>
> How do I write the typoscript so that the description is the link label? I
> keep trying different things but so far have been unable to affect the
> formatting whatsoever.

tt_content.uploads.20 {
	labelStdWrap {
		data = register:description
	}
}

(untested!)

Source:
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/class_tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php
lines 325-327 (in trunk version at least) add labelStdWrap to linkProc
A few lines later description is added to the register...

> P.S. Not only do I fail at TYPO3, apparently I also fail at email. :(

Poor James...

--
Jigal van Hemert.