[TYPO3-english] Updating and migrating OS 32Bit -> 64Bit and MySQL 4.1 -> 5.0 and TYPO3 4.2 -> 4.3
typo3-list at niekom.de
Wed Feb 3 15:15:45 CET 2010
Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator schrieb:
> addusted some mysql settings (sql-mode=MYSQL4), cleared all caches and
ouutch, why would someone do that? I would suspect this to have negative
side-effects, it is also never needed IMO.
> all tempfiles I can find, loged in from different computers with
> different browsers.
> Everywhere the same problem and no messages or hints on what's going on.
> Any (more) ideas?
You need to tackle this step by step....
Some things to do:
* make sure DB Data is correct
* make sure TYPO3-sources are in a healthy state (non patched)
* make sure permissions in filessystem are correct
* make sure TYPO3/Install-Tool doesn't report any bad problems
* clear session tables
* check for iptables and/or .htaccess and/or localconf IP restrictions
* disable rewrite-rules in apache/disable realurl
* start with an empty dummy-site to see if that works
* get someone to have a look at it.
http://www.niekom.de * TYPO3 & EDV Dienstleistungen *
More information about the TYPO3-english