[TYPO3-english] Realurl problems

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:43:54 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-02-01 16:24:45 +0200, Marco Behnke said:
> If we clear the typo3 cache, switch to our page and open one link a few
> times, in most cases we get double entries in realurldecodecache, one
> with the right path and one with _[0-9]+ suffix.
>
> I am not quite sure if this has do with our mysql storage engine. We
> changed from myisam to innodb, which allows concurrent reading while
> writing.

These caches should be innodb for performance reasons. I never saw the
behavior you describe, so cannot comment on the rest.

If you have any other extension that modify RealURL, get rid of them
while testing. There are lots of such extensions and many of them have
errors or use internal RealURL functions that change from release to
release. Thuse all such extensions may screw up your installation.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core team member / TYPO3 security team member