[TYPO3-english] Realurl problems

Marco Behnke marco at behnke.biz
Mon Feb 1 15:24:45 CET 2010

Marco Behnke schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> On 2010-01-31 12:48:07 +0200, Marco Behnke said:
>>> Sometimes, not everytime, when I return to our website some realurls
>>> got broken.
>>>
>>> Instead of linking to
>>>
>>> www.meinedomain.com/level1/meine-seite.html
>>>
>>> they link to
>>>
>>> www.meinedomain.com/level1/meine-seite_66.html
>>>
>>> Clicking on the link results into an error. Clearing the typo3 cache
>>> resolves these problems.
>>
>> The second URL looks like simulateStatic. Do you have another domai9n
>> with simulateStatic emanled and linking to a RealURLed domain?
>>
> Simulate static is disabled.
>
> config.simulateStaticDocuments= 0
> config.baseURL = http://www.meinedomain.com/
> config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
>
> I have searched all includes as well and found nothing else refering
> to it.
We tested a bit on this problem and found the following out:

If we clear the typo3 cache, switch to our page and open one link a few
times, in most cases we get double entries in realurldecodecache, one
with the right path and one with _[0-9]+ suffix.

I am not quite sure if this has do with our mysql storage engine. We
changed from myisam to innodb, which allows concurrent reading while
writing.