[TYPO3-english] looping login to back end

Vanessa Liston vanessa.liston at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:18:10 CET 2010

Dear Kay,
thanks so much for getting back. I tried both of those but it still doesn't
work.

Could you kindly let me know if the user and pass be the same as in the
localconfig file i.e. the DB user and pass?

It says on the instructions to insert admin for user. But I don't do that as
there is no admin on the DB.

I'm at a total loss and can't go any futher. The compressor file is emptied
and then fills up again. I've turned on remote connection to the DB on the
server.

I really appreciate your time and help.
Best regards
Vanessa