[TYPO3-english] Realurl - language problem

Cecilie Andersen cecilie007007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 20:14:13 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the help :)

Now I have entered your prevars you wrote in the realurl conf and in my TS I
have

config.linkVars = L

[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = dk
config.locale_all = dk_DK
[end]

and

>  'preVars' =>
>     array (
>       0 =>
>       array (
>         'GETvar' => 'L',
>         'valueMap' =>
>         array (
>           'en' => '2',
>           'pl' => '3',
>           'cz' => '4',
>           'sk' => '5',
>           'ro' => '6',
>           'hu' => '7',
>           'ru' => '8',
>           'nl' => '9',
>         ),
>         'noMatch' => 'bypass',
>       ),
>     ),

When I now enter my site in the browser it look like

http://www.mysite/66/?L=0

And I hope to get http://www.mysite/home.html

regards
Cecilie