[TYPO3-english] Realurl - language problem

Florian Schaeffer florian.schaeffer at mercoline.de
Wed Dec 15 08:48:03 CET 2010

Good morning,

> exact same realurl config, but it does not work. The only difference is
> that my page where it is not working I have installed tt_news

There is an error in tt_news 3.0.1, one table is missing and some
columns are missing also. Please check the error log, using the method
described in
http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html
and see whether this could be your problem ...

> [globalVar = GP:L = 0]
> config.sys_language_uid = 0
> config.language = dk
> config.locale_all = dk_DK

[snip]
> config.language = dk
> config.locale_all = dk_DK
> config.baseURL = http://www.myesite.org/
> config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

[snip]

> 'preVars' => array (
> '0' => array (
> 'GETvar' => 'no_cache',
> 'valueMap' => array (
> 'nc' => '1',
> ),
> 'noMatch' => 'bypass'
> ),
> '1' => array (
> 'GETvar' => 'L',
> 'valueMap' => array (
> 'dk' => '0',
> 'en' => '1',
> ),
> 'noMatch' => 'bypass',
> ),
> '2' => array (
> 'GETvar' => 'lang',
> 'valueMap' => array (
> 'de' => 'de',
> 'en' => 'en',
> ),
> 'noMatch' => 'bypass',
> ),
So what exactly are you trying to do ?

You tell the system that the default language is danish in your TS and
also the global L=0 should be treated as danish

Then in your realUrl-config you're telling the system that dk = 0 and
some lines later that the first language is de ???

For me it is only necessary to have this preVars-Setup

  'preVars' =>
     array (
       0 =>
       array (
         'GETvar' => 'L',
         'valueMap' =>
         array (
           'en' => '2',
           'pl' => '3',
           'cz' => '4',
           'sk' => '5',
           'ro' => '6',
           'hu' => '7',
           'ru' => '8',
         ),
         'noMatch' => 'bypass',
       ),
     ),

so to me it seems, that you preVars => 2 is useless and that the ones
that is used is the preVars => 1 in which you configured danish to be
the default language ....

HTH
Florian