[TYPO3-english] problem with page browser after update

"Jörg H. Kunath" joerghkunath at online.de
Mon Aug 16 18:05:48 CEST 2010

  I did update the typo from version 4.2.12 to 4.3.4. After I did this, 
I have a problem with page browser and special chars.
For URL the special char should be as ISO code. f.e. ä = %E4. Page 
browser codes it, after Update as UTF8 where ä = %C3%A4. Because the PHP 
code expected now, it gets ISO code from URL, PHP interpret %C3%A4 as ä 
and not as ä. I already tried at the point where I read out the variable 
the functions utf8_encode, utf8_decode, urlencode and urldecode. I think 
now, that it has something to do with the new class.pibase.php where the 
links from page browser get generated. Thx for answers.

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list