[TYPO3-english] Taskcenter extension: status?

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Aug 11 10:10:09 CEST 2010

Am 11.08.2010 09:57, schrieb Frank Sonck:
> I don't know in fact. It's there since I started with this site and TYPO3
> I guess. Other and also older (test) sites also have this "taskcenter"
> module. I guess in older versions this came as system extension
> automatically upon install.
> I don't *need* or *want* it but it's a pity that I can't find an
> explanation as to why such things disappear. Makes it harder for a
> simpler user (not dev) to keep understanding the system.

I quickly tested the whole thing under TYPO3 4.2 and it just does
nothing. See screenshot [1] which shows taskcenter + 1 preset of impexp.

There was no functional change to the taskcenter as it was and is only
used to display functionalities of other extensions like
taskcenter_recent or sys_actions. What changed is the layout and code
quality.

Georg

[1] http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4806/taskcenterold.jpg