[TYPO3-english] BE DB check queries not saving

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 6 19:42:07 CEST 2010

Douglas La Farge wrote:
>> Admin tools -> DB check -> Full search -> Advanced query
>>
>> I created a couple queries and saved them. But when I log out and
>> log back in my saved queries are gone.

If you want to reuse them you can save them in an "Action" record and
call them from the Task center.

Open the List module (Web > List), open a page/folder where you want to
store the Action and use the "Create new record" icon in the top bar to
create a new record. Select the type System Records > Action.

Set the Type: to "SQL query" and set a Title:

Now you can create the query in the DB check tool. After you're done
select the Action you want to save it to in the drop-down box in the
"Load/Save Query" section. The name of your Action is then entered in
the box next to the Save button.

After you've saved it you can find it in the User Tools > Task center.

If non-admins need access to the actions you may need to provide access
in the user/group settings.

HTH

--
Jigal van Hemert