[TYPO3-english] BE DB check queries not saving

Douglas La Farge doug at gcnpublishing.com
Fri Aug 6 18:38:47 CEST 2010

Here's why I need it to save. Perhaps there is a better tool for this task.

We have a client that manages news stories in TeamBase. They use this to send their stories to their many publications.

We are working with them to do an automatic export (from team base) into Typo3 tt_news.

The export is XML. When the import comes into typo3 the stories are stuffed into one of the many system folders as well as assigned one of the various/many categories in typo3.  The records are set to hidden.

So our client, on an on going basis, needs to log into typo3 and review all the latest records that are hidden so they can QA them before publishing to the live site.

The queries we are setting up with DB check are complicated.  So complicated that DB check proves useless for this task unless the queries can be saved.  We're just not going to tell our client they need to develop the same query every time they log in.

regards,
doug