[TYPO3-english] RealURL

Dominique Muhlke - NETFORMIC GmbH dominique.muhlke at netformic.de
Tue Aug 3 15:27:22 CEST 2010

Hey Guys,

i have heared about the feature that realurl in Version 1.9.x is able to
overwrite the whole pathsegment(not only own path segment),

e.g

 Root

-News

-- Newslist

Would be /news/newslist/

So in aoe, there is a feature to overwrite the whole path for newslist
-> /whatsnew/news/list  for example...

...sadly i didn't find that in my installation...

the only option for me was aoe_realurlpath, but the latest Version seems
not to work propperly with realURL 1.9.x (urls look like _49.html etc..
)

So dimitry if you read this, please implement that ;)

thanks a lot

Regards

Dom