[TYPO3-english] How to write something to file with BE module

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:38:50 CEST 2010

I understand that.

But the best way to understand the security issue is to understand the
method that generates the issue. And its hard to understand it when I don`t
know how to do it :)

But ts end of the topic for me. Its too many problems. There are easier ways
to achive my goal.

Thanks everybody for help and your time.

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk

p.s. TYPO3 community is the best :)

2010/8/2 Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl>

> Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>
>> Its not the topic ! :)
>>

> Well, maybe we're also thinking about the poor TYPO3 security team who has
> to deal with the reports about your extension having all kinds of issues
> like a configuration file which is world readable, etc.
>
> This is just another question like "how can I get this screw in this
> concrete wall with my hammer?" and we're just trying to help you hang the
> painting on the wall using the rails which is already present...
>
> --
> Jigal van Hemert
> skype:jigal.van.hemert
> msn: jigal at xs4all.nl