[TYPO3-english] How to write something to file with BE module

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 2 14:34:42 CEST 2010

Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
> Its not the topic ! :)

Well, maybe we're also thinking about the poor TYPO3 security team who
has to deal with the reports about your extension having all kinds of
issues like a configuration file which is world readable, etc.

This is just another question like "how can I get this screw in this
concrete wall with my hammer?" and we're just trying to help you hang
the painting on the wall using the rails which is already present...

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl