[TYPO3-english] Overriding images from CE "text with image"

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.com
Mon Apr 26 21:38:07 CEST 2010

Hello Jigal!

Thanks for pointing this out (it's all there, thanks for showing me!).

Here my working snippet:

tt_content.image.20.1.file >
tt_content.image.20.1.file = GIFBUILDER
tt_content.image.20.1.file {
   5=IMAGE
   5.file=fileadmin/images/home/fotos_rechtsonder1.jpg
   XY = 177,125
   10 = TEXT
   10.text {
       field = imagecaption
       stripHtml = 1
       split {
         token {
             char = 10
             if.isTrue = 1
         }
         returnKey.data = register:IMAGE_NUM_CURRENT
       }
   }
   10.fontSize=12
   10.fontColor=  #ffffff