[TYPO3-english] Overriding images from CE "text with image"

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 26 20:23:34 CEST 2010

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] wrote:
> tt_content.image.20.1.file >
> tt_content.image.20.1.file = GIFBUILDER
> tt_content.image.20.1.file {
>   5=IMAGE
>   5.file=fileadmin/images/home/fotos_rechtsonder1.jpg
>   XY = 177,125
>   10 = TEXT
>   10.text.field = imagecaption
>   10.fontSize=12
>   10.fontColor=  #ffffff
>   10.offset=5,15
>   10.niceText=1
>   10.wordSpacing = 2
> }
>
> This gives works partially but how do I read out the field
> "imagecaption" with TS if I each line corresponds to the caption of the
> loaded images? I have seen examples with "splitChar" but could not get
> this working.

Take a look in the TS object browser at
tt_content.image.20.1.altText and .titleText:

altText = TEXT
altText {
	field = altText
	stripHtml = 1
	split {
		token {
			char = 10
			if.isTrue = 1
		}
		returnKey.data = register:IMAGE_NUM_CURRENT
	}
}

Since the text property of the TEXT object in GIFBUILDER supports all
the stdWrap properties you can pretty much copy this...

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl