[TYPO3-english] inlineJS

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 16:48:18 CEST 2010

Hi!

Vladimir Kubak wrote:
> Worked fine in TYPO3 4.2.12. After upgrade to 4.3.3 default Javascript
> file still was generated, but without my functions. Switching to
> jsInline helped. But You say inlineJS should work? It doesn't for me.

How could we know you mean page.inlineJS? Personally I thought you talk
about generic inline JavaScript placed on the page.

If you need help, you have to describe the problem so, that others can
understand it.

Regarding page.inlineJS: it looks like it is removed. It is a bug because
it must work in 4.3 and 4.4 at least. Whoever removed it, broke the
compatibility, which we do not normally do. Please, report a bug to the bug
tracker.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member