[TYPO3-english] inlineJS

Vladimir Kubak vladimir.kubak at upol.cz
Tue Apr 20 16:01:30 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov napsal(a):
> Vladimir Kubak wrote:
>> Why inlineJS doesn't work at all in TYPO3 4.3.3?
>
> It does.

OK. I will be more specific.
In fact it wasn't cry for help, just expression of disappointment,
because I thought it was intentional, according to its deprecation in
recent TSRef, while there was no word about it in last version of TSRef
I was using (4.2.1).

I had this in my TypoScript

page.inlineJS.10 = TEXT
page.inlineJS.10.value (
function collCat()
{
   ...some Javascript...
}
)

Worked fine in TYPO3 4.2.12. After upgrade to 4.3.3 default Javascript
file still was generated, but without my functions. Switching to
jsInline helped. But You say inlineJS should work? It doesn't for me.

To be honest, I'm still a bit frustrated by 4.3.3, recently because of
the troubles with ajax in BE (Error: Ajax.Autocompleter is not a
constructor, in /t3lib/js/jsfunc.tceforms_suggest.js, line: 66). But its
not for this subject.